All my life all I’ve ever wanted to do it live in a “REAL” city. You know a city with Public Transportation where people you don’t have to use a car or bus to get to work. For years I thought I’d end up in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Who knew it would be Singapore. Here it is… My 1st blog post from Singapore! It’s been just shy of 2 weeks since I landing and my overall experience has been great. I’m so humbled by the experience and opportunity Appirio has given me a shot at!
- I had the pleasure of staying at a LUXURY Hotel – My 1st stay at CONRAD was #amazing. It’s directly across from our office and made my transition very easy.
- Presented at the Singapore Non Profit Salesforce User Group (slides)
- Went apartment hunting (video) #penthouse
- Attend James Norris’ Session on Lifehacking during the Maker Fair at Singapore Science Center
- Kicked off a Sexy Mobile Project
- Moved into a Serviced Apartment while I wait for my lease on my apartment to be approved.
- Applied for my Official Employment Pass
- Singapore is Expensive
- Residents are very friendly.
- People here like to EAT & SHOP
- It is possible to lock eyes with someone walking towards you 5 feet away and STILL manage to run into each other.
- The Singapore Salesforce Community Needs a little TLC. #iAmOnIT